Saturday, August 14, 2010

A night at the Museum

Blogging Bravo Field reporter, Mark Y attended the "Work of Art" Finale Viewing Party and send us this great report. Thank you Mark!


Thanks very much for letting me pinch hit for you folks last night at Bravo's viewing party for "Work of Art." It was a great event at the Brooklyn Museum of Art. Move over Andy Warhol - make room for Abdi.


I have to hand it to the PR staff at Bravo because this event was just the right size. Not too many people (and two bars!) so we had great access to the artists, judges and other guests. (Other guests included Sarah Jessica Parker and Countess Luann de Lesseps from the Real Housewives of New York City!)


Speaking of the Countess - if you think the Countess looks attractive on television, she is stunning in person. Her skin seems to glow as if she is lit from within. She wore a short dress that had an art deco vibe to it. I called her LuAnn - was that wrong?



Everybody's favorite, Andy Cohen was there. What a high-wattage smile he has. He's beyond charming and gracious and acted like he was expecting me when I told him "Laura K sent me." He told me that he really likes WOA and hopes there is a Season Two.

Click here to continue.