Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Real Housewives of New Jersey Season Two Premiere Party

Our own Trish O'Shea attended the Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere party and sends us this report. Our sincere thanks go out to Trish, to Kristen, Ryan and Andy at Bravo and to the very generous Manzo family for your gracious invitation.


“Let me tell you something about Caroline!”

That’s how Bravo’s Andy Cohen introduced “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Caroline Manzo at the fabulous Season 2 premiere party she and her family hosted Monday night at the Brownstone House (where else?)

I think what he wanted to tell us about her was that the woman knows how to throw a party!



I arrived at the Brownstone at around 7 p.m. (a short 15 minute ride from my house!) and felt like a VIP until I left! I was given a Bravo credential, which allowed me access to the upstairs area earlier than some of the other guests. I ran into Valerie Brown from Bravo (it’s always a pleasure to see her!) Andy Cohen arrived shortly thereafter and he stopped to chat and take pictures (he gave a special shoutout to Laura K, The Minx, and everyone at Blogging Bravo!)


Click here to continue.