Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Real Housewives of Atlanta Photo Shoot

Check out the shots from Derek Blanks' photo shoot with the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Sheree - 7-Figure Thief & Victim
NeNe: "Sheree was great and I'm glad we were able to do it. Sheree finally did get her 7 figures. We know how Sheree likes money."
Sheree: "I totally see a little of Sheree in both of the characters, the glam girl and the bad ass girl. it is absolutely beautiful, I loved it."

NeNe - Straight Laced Lady & Stripper
Kandi: "I had the opportunity to direct NeNe. In the first scene I gave her a little direction, but in the second one she needed nooo direction. It was all natural."
NeNe: "It was very much my personality. I absolutely loved it."

Lisa - Girl Scout & Bad Girl
NeNe: "I chose this alter ego for Lisa because I say she's my gangsta boo."
Lisa: "I did like my photo. I can't relate to pushing the girl scout down and taking her cookies, that is totally not me. I was like, I would be the one defending the girl scout!"

Kandi - Drunk Driver & Pedestrian Victim
NeNe: "In the very beginning I chose an alter ego for Kandi to be a bride and a groom, I wanted her to be a man and a woman ... and Kandi called me up and said, 'I think I want to go a little bit deeper, because my family was involved in a car accident.' I really appreciated what she decided to do."
Kandi: "I loved my photo when I saw it, because my family was able to be there and AJ's family was able to be there. It wasn't just a generic alter ego it was really something that not only meant something to be, but was important for people to see."

Kim - Stepford Wife & Mistress
NeNe: "Kim was a Stepford Wife and a mistress. So typical Kim. A mistress."