Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Message from Anna


For everyone who liked my coat on Episode 3 of "The Fashion Show":

I did do a coat that is similar in style for my Fall 2009 Miranda Darkling Collection that I am offering for pre-order at 30% off one time only!   

Waki Coat - diamond pattern, black and grey, $490

This coat is an Italian wool, fully lined, and hand-tailored.  If you pre-order, we will charge your credit card when we ship it to you in September, just before it starts to get cold.  Perfect timing! Remember that this coat retails for upwards of $800 so you are getting a deal ladies!  I initially designed it just before I went on the show, wanting to create something that was WARM and gave me practical functions like the hood while still being classically stylish.  Don't worry, your coat will also have zippers in the sleeves ( a show inspired addition) for all of your shoplifting needs!

Just send me an e-mail and I will send you an order form: mirandadarklingATgmailDOTcom

I want to encourage everyone to keep watching!  Despite the inevitable Project Runway comparison, it is a very good show. 

"The Fashion Show" on Bravo, Thursdays at 10pm.   Remember, in the end, America gets to vote on who they think is the best designer, and that designer wins $125,000, which means our fates lie in your hands. 

Keep an eye on my website for updates: www.annamccraney.com

You can download episodes from itunes, and eventually they will put all the episodes up online, so keep an eye out on the Bravo website and vote if you think the Panty Christ shouldn't have won this week!


I know it is so annoying to vote on that system, so I thank everyone who voted last week because ultimately, it was determined that I should have won on Episode 2.  You can also read cast blogs, play some silly game, and watch clips for future episodes on their website.  I would also like to say that Episode 4, coming up, is the first episode after I bought my curling iron, which has changed my life.  

Keep watching! anna mccraney