Thursday, February 04, 2010

Reactions to Shear Genius 3 Episode 1

I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for the return of Shear Genius for over a year now, and I'm excited to see it back. So far, I'm not sure what to think about new host Camilla Alves - she seems a little stiff and her accent is almost as bad as Rene Fris. Speaking of whom - he may have talked funny, but he was sure purty to look at! Orlando Pita, the new mentor, is even stiffer than Alves. Thank God for new judge Jonathan Antin - he's bound to spice things up. Or even cry.

This season's cast of stylists look to be a bunch of interesting personalities. Quirky ones, at least. Hard to tell who is going to turn out to be the bitch at this point, but I'm sure we'll find out before too long.

What did you all think of the premiere? Did you like the new cast of hosts/mentors/judges? Did you agree with the winning and losing styles? Please tell us what you think here in the comments.