Friday, February 12, 2010

Shear Genius 2 on Shear Genius 3 - Paulo Candido

Paulo Candido offers his thoughts on episode 2 in "live blog" format:

OMFG......Giacomo just left??? You miss your kids?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!? WTF? There are thousands of people out there who would have given up their left tit or nut for a spot on the cast and this guy leaves at the beginning of the second episode?? Let me put this into a different perspective. Based on our experience with season 2, episode 2 is the 3rd day of filming. Factor in a couple of days for commercials and promo stuff and the time in the hotel being considered...thats less than 2 weeks. Seriously, you miss your kids that much?! I think he really blew it on that move.

And all I can say is that Brig is clever as hell. I loved her strategy on getting Matthew to go for the bait. I laughed my ass off. I mean you're standing there freaking out about the challenge and all it's time constraints and unrealistic expectations...I digress...and you're wondering what the hell you're gonna do. This girl does that and maps out a strategy about models??? WOW...go girl!

Poor Einstein. Stressful enough doing the challenge and making every second count, then you get bleach in your model's eye. Oh dear.....

Adee, Adee, Adee....he cracks me up.

How many times did Kim Vo say the word Blonderexic?!? 300?? LOL.. Botoxerexic?

Whoa, didnt see that one coming...Matthew rocked that one out. Model looked great.

This is an interesting challenge. Inspired by food. I will say that so far the challenges have been interesting. Oh and that beautiful salon that they are working in. Very spacious....do you sense the sarcasm yet?? lol

Wow there are some big personalities on this season. WOW.

Ok for the record. I don't care much for Jonathan Antin. He may be famous and all but he does nothing really to inspire me. But he sure as hell makes me laugh at some of the shit that comes out of his mouth. I loved it when he dropped an F-bomb during the judging. Hilarious. Kim Vo is Kim Vo. Bless him. BUT NO JACLYN SMITH?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO! She brought something to the show that Camila Alves lacks..GREATLY...and that is....grace. When Jaclyn would kick a stylist off, she had such a compassion that was so real. Camila, with that annoying accent, dismisses you off as if you're the spawn of Satan. It's like...Sorry, this is your final cut...now get out. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

You can find Paulo at EgoMechanix Salon in San Jose, CA, and on his Web site,http://www.egomechanixsalon.com/